Thursday, March 22, 2012

"I Thought It Was Forever" Completion Funds Update

Every week on this blog, Southern Belle Productions will publicly thank everyone who donates to our goal of raising $15,000 over the next 55 days to complete "I Thought It Was Forever." Financial support is critical for a documentary to move from creation to completion. Southern Belle Productions salutes and thanks Tamela Patton, Julie Arthur, Alisa Simmons, Carl Stehman, Merrell Merricks, Elvis Wilson, Mariah Dillon, Tracy Domengeaux, Johnette Dillon, Leon Wagner, Eileen Vlismas, Raessa Smith, and Bonnie Calhoun.  Because of you the completion funds campaign for “I Thought It Was Forever” is more than $1300. 

We welcome more comments and donations. Feel free to share the link to the trailer for "I Thought It Was Forever:" http://www.indiegogo.com/I-Thought-It-Was-Forever?a=386630  

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters