Wednesday, March 28, 2012

"I Thought It Was Forever" Completion Funds Update


We've surpassed the 10% fundraising goal with nearly 50 days left to raise $15,000 to complete "I Thought It Was Forever." Every week on this blog, Southern Belle Productions will publicly thank everyone who donates to the completion funds campaign for "I Thought It Was Forever." 

Financial support is critical for a documentary to move from creation to completion. Southern Belle Productions salutes and thanks Assunto Banks, Barbara L. Boehm and Phyllis Hull Akturk who donated in the last week.  Because of you the completion funds campaign for “I Thought It Was Forever” is nearly $1700. We welcome more donations and comments. 

Please share the link to the trailer for "I Thought It Was Forever:" http://www.indiegogo.com/I-Thought-It-Was-Forever?a=386630. 


We're also on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Movie-I-Thought-It-Was-Forever/266635793379198.

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters