Wednesday, April 4, 2012

"I Thought It Was Forever" Completion Funds Update


Every week on this blog, Southern Belle Productions will publicly thank everyone who donates to the completion funds campaign for "I Thought It Was Forever." Please share the link to the trailer for "I Thought It Was Forever" at http://www.indiegogo.com/I-Thought-It-Was-Forever?a=386630. 
Thanks to  Kendrah Mathews and Kevin Parkinson, we've surpassed the 10% fundraising goal with a little more than 40 days left to raise $15,000 to complete "I Thought It Was Forever."You can see a complete outline of how the money will be allocated and expenses tracked on the fundraising page. Just like big budget studio-financed films, financial support is critical for a documentary to move from creation to completion. 
Southern Belle Productions salutes all of our donors and welcome more donations and comments. We're also on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Movie-I-Thought-It-Was-Forever/266635793379198.

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters